OUTLANDER Season 2 DVD and Blu-ray will be out Nov. 1!



We finally have a release date for the OUTLANDER Season 2 Blu-ray and DVD: November 1, 2016!

Here are the pre-order links on Amazon:

Blu-ray
DVD



There is also a special Collector's Edition Blu-ray available for pre-order for $75.99.



Look here for a detailed description of what it includes.

The pre-order links have been up for a while, but as far as I know, the release date had not been announced until now.

Please help spread the word to anyone you know who may be interested.

1 comment

Mary Tormey said...

Hi Karen , great news , I can't wait to add this to my Outlander Library and I plan on getting it on DVD and on Blur Ray , will be putting in my Pre-order in as soon as possible , very exciting , please post more soon. Happy Week.

Powered by Blogger.